But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance. – Romans 8:25
Prophecy in the News has been proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ and his soon coming for more than 40 years. It is also the ministry’s goal to, through that broadcast, online and print communications, assist in bringing people to a saving faith in the Savior and one true God – and the hope of an eternity with them.
Additionally, Prophecy in the News is dedicated to providing and promoting the leading voices in Bible prophecy to as many people as possible around the country – and the world.
PITN also supports the mission work and evangelism of its ministry partner Southwest Radio (SWRC) and shares in its Statement of Faith:
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God (Deut. 8:3; 2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
- One God is revealed in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19; II Cor. 13:14).
- Every person (except Jesus Christ) was or is born a sinner under the judgment of death (Rom. 3:10; 3:23; 5:12).
- Salvation is only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ who died for sin (John 3:16; Rom. 5:8-9; 6:23; 8:33-34; I Tim. 2:5; Titus 3:5).
- All those who have repented and have truly trusted Christ for salvation are eternally secure (Rom. 8:1).
- Personal holiness is the fruit of salvation (Galatians 5:22-23).
- The Holy Spirit is active in the world today, as well as in the life of the believer, gifting and equipping the saints for their ministries (John 14:16; Acts 1:8).
- There is a literal Heaven and a literal Hell (John 14:2; Luke 16:19-31; II Cor. 5:1-10).
- All Christians, living or dead, will be glorified and translated to Heaven before the Great Tribulation begins (I Cor. 15:51-53; Col. 3:4; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; 5:1-5).
- God’s promises to Israel will be fulfilled in the Millennium (Kingdom Age) (Ezekiel 36; Isaiah 2:1-4; 11; 55:12-13).
- Jesus Christ will reign from Jerusalem for 1,000 years (Matt. 24:30; Rev. 20:1-6; Isaiah 65:17-25).
- The unsaved will be judged and receive eternal judgment for sins at the Great White Throne judgment (Rev. 20:11-15).